Discover 1940's West Cork
In the model railway village you step back in time and see life as it was in the 1940's. See the old West Cork railway line portrayed in delightful miniature serving the towns. Depicting busy market days, this is a joyful discovery for young and old alike.
Bring the history and heritage of West Cork Life with our detailed displays on life as it was for the people who lived and worked along the West Cork Railway Line. A wonderfully nostalgic experience for many.
Choose between our indoor soft playroom or our outdoor playground.
Road Train Tour
Hop aboard Choo Choo, our train tour of the award winning picturesque Clonakilty. A wonderful introduction to the delights of the gateway of West Cork.
The Village Café
Enjoy coffee, tea and a selection of homemade cakes in our cafe.
Visit our gift shop which is in an authentic train carriage.
- Reduced rates for senior citizens & students
- Special rates for groups of 12 & over
- School tours welcome
- Coach tours welcome
- Available for Birthday Parties
- Educational packages available
- Season ticket available
- Wheelchair access throughout
- The Village Cafe
- Cafe & Gift Shop in authentic train carriage
- Picnic tables
- Toilets and baby changing facilities
- Free WIFI
- Free parking
- Guide dogs permitted