Planning a trip to the Model Village soon? Here are some frequently asked questions to know before you visit.
- Tickets must be pre-booked online before visiting. Tickets are available two weeks in advance. Book here
- There is a one way system in place around the Model Village to aid social distancing.
- Road Train will not be running until further notice.
- The Village Café is open for takeaway. A selection of teas, coffee, snacks and ice-cream are available.
- The Remote Controls Boats are available for visitors to enjoy and the outdoor play area is open.
- The Model Village is an outdoor attraction so dress for the Irish weather!
- Hand sanitisers are located around the grounds.
- Masks must be worn within indoor areas
- Toilets and baby changing area are onsite for customers.
We can’t wait to welcome you to miniature West Cork.