from 16th November 2023
Due to preparations for The Polar Express
Miniature West Cork
Feel like a giant in 1940’s West Cork! The historic railway line and towns are portrayed in delightful miniature.
Take a spin on the iconic Road Train through the beautiful town of Clonakilty.
Follow the model trains while they meander through miniature West Cork.
Remote Control Boats
Try out the remote control boats in miniature Kinsale Harbour
Children can enjoy lots of fun in the indoor and outdoor play areas on site.
Café & Craft Shop
Relax and enjoy a cup of coffee/tea in the cafe and browse the wide range of souvenirs in the craft shop.
The newest addition to the Model Village are two mini diggers.
What People Say
- Kids absolutely loved it very autism friendly too. Staff are brilliant. Would recommend it to anyone who has not been there yet.Lisa Horgan, August 2022
- Great place to visit, lots to see, very clean, well-kept displays. Little cafe, play zone.Greg Owens, August 2022
- What a wonderful place! Magical and so well thought out. Loved seeing the West Cork area as tiny miniatures.Ana Trofin, June 2022
- I loved this and so did my family. The people are so nice. We loved every minute especially the drive around Clonakilty on the train. The driver was such a pleasant man. I would definitely recommend this place especially if you have children.NanBjan, June 2022
- Lovely safe location for families with young children! You can go for a spin on a train around the town and it is a wonderful experience for the children.Orla B, July 2022
- Nice little model village to spend time with your little ones. Also loved the small indoor play area and the coffee shop is a delight. Lovely little place in a beautiful town. A definite visit.Vinayram Kumar, July 2022